Sunday, July 14, 2013

The Old Clock


Many years ago, I was wishing I had saved a few things from when I was a little girl. But I didn't save anything except for one thing. Then my mother surprised me by giving me an old book she saved for me when I was 7 years old. It was one of my favorite books and I really cherished those memories of that book. I am going to keep it in a safe place, as it means a lot to me to have. You might want to read an article I wrote about a clock I am saving for my daughter on Bubblews. Just click on the link below and that will take you to the article.


The Hello Kitty Clock

2 comments:

  1. Just want to say your article is as astonishing. :) The clarity in your post is just great and i can assume you're an expert on this subject. Well with your permission let me to grab your RSS feed to keep updated with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please continue the gratifying work.(k)

    Also visit my web Blog For Hack, Tricks, Blogging etc:

    Prince Asfi - Hacks, Techs, Tricks and Tips http://prince-asfi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments: