Monday, May 13, 2013

Who is the Deaf Lady?


Maybe you have been wondering who is really the writer of this blog? Who is this deaf lady that has been writing articles from time to time about deafness? It's been a mystery for a while. Maybe or maybe not I should come out now and tell the world it is me. I am the deaf lady and I also the publisher of Susana the Deaf Lady. Now you all know who it is. When I grew up in Kingston N.J. on Cleveland Lane, my last name was Kean. I was that shy little deaf girl that you knew from the neighborhood.

2 comments:

  1. Your blog could help others understand deaf people more and for the deaf to learn more about what they can do etc. I have a neighbor, recently he had an elderly single brother come live with him. He is deaf but oh boy, he sure is chatty. Everyone he sees he would stop to chat. He doesn't use proper sign language, with us anyway, but everyone around seems to understand what he was saying. Quite a funny guy too. He knows everything that goes on in the neighborhood. Happy blogging to you and hope you have a great week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your super feedback here. That is funny what you said about that deaf man. Happy blogging to you and have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments: