Saturday, December 29, 2012

The Wonderful Response I got back from the Airport

It's some time for me to show appreciation towards the airport representatives. I have received some very nice letters back from the airport this week telling me that they appreciated my new ideas and that they have looked at my blog. It is good to know I'm being heard and listened to when I mentioned what ways would be helpful for the deaf in airports. The good news is some of my ideas are going to be talked about in the next meeting at the end of this month. And they invited me to go attend the meeting to hear them tell some of my new suggestions that would be helpful for the deaf passengers. And I am very grateful that someone from the airport is listening to me and going to try to get my ideas out in the open and to more people in the next meeting coming up. I look forward to going and let's see what accomplishments could possibly be made in the future for the deaf passengers.

2 comments:

  1. Nice to know that! Good for you! Always take care! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments: